Restaurant Week is back!
It’s the time of the year, where upmarket restaurants across the country will offer their menu at reduced prices either for lunch or dinner. Seats have to be pre-booked in advance through the Restaurant Week online portal.
Central One Restaurant
Experience new global fusion cuisine at our stylish restaurant in Sandton’s CBD. Take in brilliant views of the city while enjoying the finest local ingredients in dishes like classic South African Bobotie, oxtail tagliatelle, and pulled pork sandwiches. Find a spot at the bar for a refreshing beer or cocktail
How to book?
From 1 April – 2 May 2021, Central One will serve you a 2-course lunch menu (R295) and a 3-course dinner menu (R395) using only seasonal fresh ingredients to give you a real taste of the world.
- Cream of Roasted Tomato and Basil Soup (v) – Drizzled with Basil Oil and Balsamic Reduction
- Roasted Bone Marrow – Topped and gratinated with a Buttered Herb Crumb served with Toasted Baguette and Petit Salad on the side
- Soy Poached Chicken Bowl – Coconut infused Rice served with Soy Poached Chicken Breast, Toasted Coconut, Pickled Radish, Thinly Sliced Cucumber, Julienne Carrot, Crunchy Red Cabbage, Sautéed Pak Choi drizzled with a Soy Orange and Coriander Reduction
- Roasted Chicken Breast – Set on a bed of Swiss Chard served with Textures of Cauliflower – Cauliflower Puree and Roasted Cauliflower Florets, Pan Fried Wild Mushrooms in butter and garlic and napped with a Thyme Jus
- Cape Malay Lamb Curry – Served with Roti, Sambal, Fried Onion and Almond Basmati Rice
- Roasted Butternut and Sundried Tomato Penne (v) – Infused with a Basil Dressing and garnished with Toasted Pine Nuts and Parmesan
- Grilled Beef Rib Eye (200gr) – Served with Dauphinoise Potatoes, Slow Oven Roasted Italian Tomato and topped with Watercress Pesto
- Salmon ‘Nicoise’ Croquettes – Salmon and Potato Croquettes served with Slow Oven Roasted Italian Tomatoes, Marinated Green Beans and Olive Tapenade, all set on an Anchovy Cream
- “A Field of Berries” – Selection of Berries set on a Brownie Crumble garnished with Mint Mousse, Crispy Mint and Strawberry Ice Cream
- Our Chocolate Sunday – Indulge in layers of Vanilla Ice Cream, Chocolate Sauce, Whipped Cream, Toasted Almonds and Crushed Chocolate Chip Biscuits