Restaurant Week is back!
It’s the time of the year, where upmarket restaurants across the country will offer their menu at reduced prices either for lunch or dinner. Seats have to be pre-booked in advance through the Restaurant Week online portal.
Excellent Mediterranean food and ambiance are just two of the primary reasons why any guest should try out dining at Verdicchio Restaurant & Wine Cellar.
Diners will feel as if they have been transported to a genuine Tuscan style environment that exudes of utmost romanticism in overall aesthetic design and of course, the cuisine it deserves. Above all, they boast of their impressive line of wine offerings.
How to book?
From 1 April – 2 May 2021, Verdicchio will serve you a 4-course lunch menu (R420), including a glass of wine and a 4-course dinner menu (R495), including a glass of wine, using only seasonal fresh ingredients to give you a real experience.
- Seared Aztec Beef Salad – Aztec rub on slivers of rump, baby corn, mixed peppers, red onion, cous-cous, coriander and chimuchuri dressing
- Sunset Brew – Prawn and mango salsa with a spicy hot Siracha mayonnaise
- The Dusky Vegan – Pan fried sesame garlic tofu with black fried rice and teriyaki sauce
- Lemon Sorbet – A refreshing sorbet to cleanse your palate
- Crusty Lamb Rack – Herb & parmesan crusted lamb rack with potato and cauliflower mash, chef’s choice of veg and a citrus cranberry sauce
- Chicken Roulade – Succulent chicken breasts rolled and generously stuffed with spinach & mushroom served with saffron infused risotto and a creamy mushroom sauce
- Grilled Salmon – Honey & garlic seared salmon with whole grain mustard mash and char-grilled asparagus
- The Dutch Tomahawk – Dry aged ribeye served with roasted baby potatoes, the chef’s choice of veg and a dash of hollandaise sauce
- The Picky Vegetarian – Brown lentil curry and seasonal veg prepared in our spicy blend served in a poppadum basket with tomato salsa yoghurt and basmati rice on the side
- Boujee Brownie – Chocolate brownie topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream
- Panna Cotta – Creamy strawberry and vanilla panna cotta fruit cups