Relax in the garden at Nederburg.
Get your fix of fresh country air, beautiful scenery, wide open spaces, as well as some delicious food and drinks, whilst connecting with family and friends.
Head chef Jerry Kennedy and his team are elated to be launching a carefully considered food and wine offering that celebrates the heritage of the Paarl winery and South Africa, whilst delivering innovative, seasonal and locally-sourced fare matched with award-winning wines.
If a meal on the lawn, under the shade of age-old trees, is to your liking, opt for the garden experience, starting at 12:00.
- Your basket comes filled to the brim with a splendid selection of local cheeses and charcuterie, olives, pickles, nuts, hummus, and freshly baked bread to start.
- The main course is crispy roasted baby chicken with sautéed caramelised new potatoes.
- To finish, enjoy a deliciously decadent chocolate brownie served with cream. The picnic basket serves two and includes a bottle of your choice of wine from The Winemasters collection.
Adult picnic baskets, serving two, cost R460, while kids’ picnic boxes (for those under the age of 12), serving one, goes for R100. You may also add additional soft drinks, waters, non-alcoholic ciders and hot beverages to your basket selection. These are offered at an additional cost.
Showing our appreciation for your support…
To thank patrons for their support during this challenging time, all guests spending more than R500 at Nederburg’s The Manor will receive a 20% discount voucher to purchase their favourite wines via the winery’s online wine shop.
Bookings for the restaurant, wine tastings and picnics are essential. Reservations need to be made 24 hours in advance by contacting us on email@example.com or 021 862 3104.
Trading hours (Mondays – Sundays_:
- Breakfast served from 9:00 to 11:00 (weekends only)
- Lunch served from 12:00 to 15:00
- Always-on-offer menu items: 9:00 to 17:00
Directions to Nederburg
021 862 3104