Make sure to order your favourite Franschhoek Cellar wine to enjoy as soon as the lock-down restrictions are lifted.
Franschhoek Cellar, while the perfect place to go for a decadently long lunch and stroll, has sadly had to leave our favourite part of the recipe out: a glass of their delicious wine. As the list of things to do after lockdown grows, we add to that snuggling with our desired bouquet and Franschhoek Cellar is helping us out, as always.
Support your favourite wine estates during this challenging time. Franschhoek Cellar is enticing the wine lover with amazing wine discounts.
Our Top 5 Franschhoek Cellar Wine Specials
- Brut Rosé: a delicate pinot noir led rosé, with a bright and fresh grape variety and sensual sparkle. This flirtatious bubbly produces crisp red berry flavours with a creamy and graceful finish. A case of 6 is R810.
- Brut Royale: in keeping with the bubbles, this MCC is beautifully clean and light with lemon cream flavours and indulgent almond biscotti, with added citrus and tropical fruit notes. Also R810 per case.
- La Cotte Mill Chenin Blanc: go back to the valley with this graceful white wine, bursting with pineapple, peach, nectarine and honeysuckle aromas. Bright citrus and tropical fruit flavours create an intriguing finish. Price: R390 per case.
- Baker Station Shiraz: winter calls for reds. This wine has depth with mulberry and plum flavours and a well-textured, juicy finish. R450 per case.
- The Last Elephant: last, but certainly not least. This red blend of merlot, cabernet sauvignon, cabernet franc and petit verdot produces an evocative nose of blackcurrants, red cherries, cedar wood, lead pencil and cigar box. It’s polished, with a supple finish. Available in a case of 3 only for R1245.
Delivery is free for orders over R500. Delivery will take place once regulations allows.