Dads have layers; they are complex human beings. They are not just the ones who teach you to ride a bicycle or offer to beat up the person who broke your heart. Dads can be soft, tough; they enjoy being pampered – though they might not admit it! – and they want to just throw a log on the fire and camp under the night sky.
So what do you get for such an epic human on Father’s Day?
Luckily Coco Safar has got all aspects covered with an extensive list of gifts to suit any and all of Dad’s personalities.
Have a look at all the possibilities at Coco Safar!
Let’ start with lunch, shall we?
- Gather the family around the dinner table for a smoked Angus beef brisket meal or roasted rosemary chicken meal: with fresh sourdough of ciabatta, two haute sides, two comfort sides, two desserts and a bottle of wine for R995/R865.
For the coffee loving Dad:
- Aficionado: Tiamo cold drip coffee tower that can make 1.2L of coffee and Coco Safar Voyage Seasonal Blend for R3995.
- Brewing moods: single origin coffee beans, seasonal blend coffee beans and Encore grinder by Baratza for R3495.
If he has a sweet tooth:
- Café Gourmand gift box: let Coco Safar fill a Growler with 2L of Single Origin brew and deliver 2 mini key lime pies and 2 mini chocolate cheesecakes for R1340. Perfect for family tea time!
If he’s indecisive:
- Chocolate and coffee gift box: with chocolate ganache capsules, hot chocolate or café mocha a signed Chocolate Cookbook by Katelyn Williams for R585. Add 15 coffee capsules (Nespresso compatible) for an additional R149.
- Café Mocha kit: the decadent marriage between coffee and chocolate for R309.
- Brew on the move: a 2L Growler that can house anything from coffee to Dad’s favourite gin – one never really knows what’s inside! R850.
The foodie Dad:
- Soulful: Soul recipe book with 150 recipes and a Vitamin C soap infused with wild berries, herbs and flowers for R759.
- The Chef: two fabulous cookbooks – Bacon Freak and How Not to Die for R729.
If he has the travel bug:
- On the move: includes the limited addition Sakado, a genuine leather backpack with multiple compartments for R3395. Include The Cities Book by Lonely Planet for R1000.
- Forget about it: travel to the Big Apple with Manhattan speciality coffee capsules and Manhattan: The Story of the First Modern Cocktail by Phillip Green. At R529, it’s way cheaper than any plane ticket.
- Elegant: limited edition Urban Chic leather shopper bag for R3325. Add comforting cedar wood soap for R165. It helps combat stress, ease tension and improve focus.
- Globe-trotting: World Tour book, Napoli, Lisbon and Havana coffee capsules, and volcanic ash soap for R1250.
For the Eco Dad
- 6 Café au Lait bowls and 6 cortado coffee tumblers from Zuperzozial Raw Earth, made from bamboo and corn fibres for R966.
To order, simply WhatsApp 082 055 5721. For more information, visit https://cocosafar.online/fathers-day
Directions to Coco Safar
227 Main road
021 433 1336