As the weather warms up, why not join Jordan Wine Estate for a picnic?
Enjoy a picnic, in one of the private picnic pods, on the lawn with breathtaking views of the Stellenbosch Kloof Valley. Includes a picnic basket filled to the brim with delectable treats from The Bakery at Jordan, and a bottle of wine from their Chameleon range.
You also have the option of one of four private picnic pods, these picnic pods fill up fast so book now to secure your spot: https://bit.ly/2hiabPw|.
One picnic basket contains enough for two people (R595 per basket), and the delicious selection of picnic food includes:
- Camembert, Brie, Stanford and Boerenkaas
- Jordan estate olives, grown and prepared on the estate
- Selection of charcuterie: Italian coppa, Parma ham, South African biltong, salami
- Tzatziki, roasted red pepper and crème fraiche spread, garlic aioli, beetroot chutney, chicken liver and brandy paté
- A Salad of the day
- Selection of fresh wood-fired breads: Ciabatta, baguette, garlic & herb pita triangles
- Something sweet from The Bakery: Select per person either a lemon tart, chocolate tart, peanut butter blondie with Amarula buttercream, or two blocks of English fudge
- Bottle of wine from our Chameleon range
Blankets & cushions for seating are included.
Note: Available from September until March