Breast Cancer Awareness has always been a cause that our local brand Cape Town Gin has aligned themselves with.
This Pinktober, they are once again standing in solidarity and support of our incredible breast cancer warriors.
With every floral sip, The Pink Lady Gin is reminiscent of South African summer, and memorable sundowners with friends. Experience its floral flavour with this recipe:
The Classic Lady with Cape Town Gin
- 50ml Cape Town The Pink Lady Gin
- 100ml Indian tonic
- Strawberries or raspberries
- Sprig of thyme
- Combine the gin and tonic water into a tumbler glass and stir.
- Add ice, and raspberries or strawberries to enhance the flavour of the gin.
- Garnish with a sprig of thyme.
- Inside tip: pair with some Turkish Delight!
For more recipes follow Cape Town Gin on our social media platforms, Facebook @capetowngin, and Instagram @CapeTownGin; and for more information about Cape Town Gin visit their website www.capetowngincompany.co.za