Following last year’s success, the team at Jordan Wine Estate has decided to repeat the extremely popular Restaurant Drive for 2021.
Last year saw them donate over 17,000 bottles of wine and raise over R2.7 million for 80+ restaurants across the country!
This is an opportunity to help these members of the hospitality industry that were so hard hit by the Covid-19 pandemic. Let’s help to fill our restaurants this coming winter!
How does it work?
Spend R700 and you’ll receive:
- 1 x R600 ticket to a participating restaurant of your choice
- 6 x 750ml bottles of pre-selected Jordan Wines
- 2 x 330ml Southfields Hard Seltzer, the all-new low-cal spiked sparkling water
- 1 x wine tasting voucher for 2 people at Jordan Wine Estate
A percentage of all sales will be donated to selected charities in dire need of support that continue to support those in need.
Tickets will be sold via Quicket with limited tickets and promotional boxes available per region. The tickets will be released at 12:00 noon on specific days and will only be available until sold out.
Save the date so you don’t miss out!
- Jo’burg & Pretoria | 3rd May | 1500 tickets available
- Eastern Cape, KZN, Mpumalanga & Limpopo | 10th May | 1000 tickets available
- Western Cape & Garden Route | 26th May | 1500 tickets available
Keep an eye on Jordan Wine Estate’s social media channels for more information.
Facebook | @jordanwines
Instagram | @jordan_wines
This is your opportunity to support restaurants and their teams!
For queries on the Restaurant Drive please contact email@example.com