Do you love food?
Then you’ll love the team from Food Fanatics. They offer a range of services to cater for your next event, but they also bring you all the gourmet meals that you’ve grown to love a the Homestead.
Their beautiful venue, The Homestead, hosts lunches and dinners in their beautiful gardens in the southern suburbs, and the next item on their list is a favourite – the burger night! It’s a Homestead first! Pre-order a burger and reserve a spot for an evening of live music and drinks, as well as artisan ice cream courtesy of Sorbetiere.
What you need to know!?
- Wednesday, 4 November from 17:30
- Burgers are R125 per person and kids under 6 eat for free.
- Takeaways are also possible.
What’s on the Menu?
- Free range beef with portebellini mushroom, roasted garlic cream and caramelised onion OR bacon, cheddar, avo and tomato chilli relish
- Veggie pattie with chopped mushroom, black beans and broccoli topped withgrilled halloumi, red onion marmalade and crispy kale.
Both served with handcut fries and garden greens.
Directions to The Homestead
23 Constantia Main Road
021 797 9819