Do you love burgers?
Then you’ll love the team from Food Fanatics. They offer a range of services to cater for your next event, but they also bring you all the gourmet meals that you’ve grown to love a the Homestead.
Their beautiful venue, The Homestead, hosts lunches and dinners in their beautiful gardens in the southern suburbs, and the next item on their list is a favourite – the burger night! It’s a Homestead first! Pre-order a burger and reserve a spot for an evening of live music and drinks, as well as artisan ice cream courtesy of Sorbetiere.
What you need to know!?
- Wednesday, 20 January from 17:30
- Burgers are R125 per person and kids under 6 eat for free.
- Takeaways are also possible.
What’s on the Menu?
- Free range beef with portebellini mushroom, roasted garlic cream and caramelised onion OR bacon, cheddar, avo and tomato chilli relish
- Veggie pattie with chopped mushroom, black beans and broccoli topped withgrilled halloumi, red onion marmalade and crispy kale.
Both served with hand-cut fries and garden greens.
Directions to The Homestead
23 Constantia Main Road
021 797 9819