Gift a bundle of health benefits to your mom!
What is purple tea you might ask? Like all other tea originates from the Camellia Sinensis plant.; the same plant that we get our familiar black and green tea from. The purple appearance of the tea is caused by a unique natural occurring mutation which produces anthocyanin.
Anthocyanin is present in blueberries and with Purple Tea you will get the same anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and anti-cancer benefits benefits…just on hyper-drive!
Top health benefits of Purple Tea you (probably) didn’t know about
- Anthocyanin has many medicinal properties and is particularly known to be beneficial against cardiovascular diseases.
- These anti-oxidants are known to provide anti-cancer benefits, improve vision, and aid in cholesterol and blood sugar metabolism.
- At the same time, caffeine content is lower than that of black & green tea.
- Purple tea also contains higher amounts of another anti-oxidant – polyphenols. More than black or most green teas (16.5 percent versus 10.1 percent for black and 9.1 for green).
- Like green tea, purple tea also has high levels of another form of anti-oxidant known as catechins, especially EGCG which is the powerful anti-oxidant found in green tea.
- These neuro-protective antioxidants permeate the blood brain barrier significantly boosting brain antioxidant capacity.
Just in time for Mother’s Day, Jua Na Mlima Tea Company have released a stunning gift pack!
If you just want to place an order or make enquiries please send Jua Na Mlima Tea Company a WhatsApp on (064) 531 5514! The gift box is available for R300 or R250 if you can show that you entered the competition.