Bokomo Nature’s Source range of mueslis are tasty morning morsels making breakfast a breeze for South African families.
Made from wholesome rolled oats, nuts, fruit pieces and seeds, there are three different ranges: Nature’s Source Luxury, Nature’s Source Crunch and Nature’s Source Benefit. These brilliant breakfast treats comes in an array of fantastic flavours too offering indulgent goodness with every bite. In addition to breakfast, it is also the perfect quick-snack companion for when you are out and about.
Activations are set to take place across South Africa’s most popular shopping hubs which will not only allow you to taste some of the delicious recipes made using Nature’s Source, but also explore your six senses in a fun and interactive way.
Capture your experience or track the activations online using the hashtag #EscapeToNature
Join Bokomo Nature’s Souce on the following dates to see what everything is about:
- 30 – 31 March at Canal Walk
Nature’s Source Kale, Corn Spinach & Savoury Granola Salad Recipe
Recipe by Claire Allen
- ¼ Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Kale
- 1 Cup of Spinach
- 1 ½ Cups of Slices Plums
- 1 Cup of Nature’s Source Benefit Swiss Style
- 1 cup of Corn Kernels
- 1 Avocado sliced into cubes
- ¼ Cup Fresh Lemon Juice,
- ¼ Grated Parmesan
- 1 Tbs Crushed Chilli Flakes
- 1 Tps Pepper and Salt
- ¼ Tsp of Herbs
- Place the pan over a lightly heated plate. Add Nature’s Source Benefit Swiss Style muesli into pan and mix well.
- Add Salt and pepper, herbs and mix well.
- Place the kale into a salad bowl, add spinach, sliced plums, Corn kernels, Avo cubes, and muesli mixture.
- In a separate bowl add olive oil, lemon juice, grated parmesan, crushed chilli, salt & pepper and mix well.
- Pour mixture over salad