Bokomo Nature’s Source range of mueslis are tasty morning morsels making breakfast a breeze for South African families.
Made from wholesome rolled oats, nuts, fruit pieces and seeds, there are three different ranges: Nature’s Source Luxury, Nature’s Source Crunch and Nature’s Source Benefit. These brilliant breakfast treats comes in an array of fantastic flavours too offering indulgent goodness with every bite. In addition to breakfast, it is also the perfect quick-snack companion for when you are out and about.
Activations are set to take place across South Africa’s most popular shopping hubs which will not only allow you to taste some of the delicious recipes made using Nature’s Source, but also explore your six senses in a fun and interactive way.
Capture your experience or track the activations online using the hashtag #EscapeToNature
Join Bokomo Nature’s Souce on the following dates to see what everything is about:
- 30 – 31 March at Canal Walk
Nature’s Source Crusted Salmon Recipe
Recipe by Claire Allen
- ¼ tsp Thyme leaves
- ¼ tsp of Pepper
- ¼ Cup of Mixed Herbs
- ¼ tsp of Salt
- 2 tsp of Grated Lemon Peels
- ¼ Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¾ Cup of Nature’s Source Granola
- 1 Salmon fillet
- Add all ingredients together into a food processor and mix until a good consistency.
- Place the salmon fillet onto a flat baking tray.
- Add mixture on top to cover the fillet.
- Bake the fillet uncovered for 15 to 25 minutes.