The Wine Tasting Centre at Neethlingshof is open 7 days a week for wine tastings and cellar tours.
The Wine Shop stocks a selection of wines and other goodies available for purchase, while the Wine Garden is a laid back option for enjoying a bottle of wine with friends.
A great option especially on Wednesday as they host their ever popular Wednesday Night Live Music evenings.
Give them a call to book your spots!
Standard Wine Tasting Options
- Estate Range Wine Tasting R60 per person
- Wine Tasting of five wines selected from our Estate Range
- Short Story Collection Wine Tasting R92 per person
- Wine tasting of our Short Story Collection Range (5 wines)
- Selection Wine Tasting R77 per person
- Wine tasting of two Estate Range wines and three Short Story Collection wines
- Group Wine Tasting and Cellar Tour (Bookings only) R85 per person
- Cellar tour only R45 per person
Flash Food & Slow Wine Pairing
Neethlingshof offers you the opportunity to enjoy “A Flash Food, Slow Wine Pairing”. The winemaker spends months crafting and nurturing superb wines, and they match his efforts with bite-sized portions of fast food with a twist.
Costs R130 per person
Includes 5 bite sized dishes paired with 5 wines
Chocolate Truffle & Wine Pairing
For those of you with a sweet tooth, enjoy a Chocolate and Wine Pairing where three hand-crafted Belgian chocolates are paired with 3 excellent wines.
Costs R75 per person
Includes 3 Hand crafted Belgian Chocolate Bon Bons paired with 3 wines
They also offer an accompanying “Kids Pairing” so that the little ones (or non-drinkers) don’t feel left out when you visit Neethlingshof!
Costs R65 per child/person
Includes 3 bite sized dishes paired with 3 types of drinks
Book your Wine Tasting Experience at Neethlingshof today!
Wine Tasting Centre:
Tel: 021 883 8975 Fax: 021 883 8941
Restaurant & Tour Group Enquiries:
Tel: 021 883 8966