A little bit of everything.
The Kitchen Collective has recently reopened their doors for cooking classes, with online classes also still available. On top of that, they offer delicious frozen meals for when you just need a break. So whether you need a bit of warmth from curry or a comforting bolognaise, they’ve got you covered. Even better, if you really don’t know what you want, they’re about to knock your thermal socks off.
Get the Little Bit of Everything frozen meal box for 2 from The Kitchen Collective
You’ll get a whopping 8 meals for 2 people in this delightful new offering from our favourite chefs.
Feel like you’re at the finest buffet in town with these meal options:
2 chicken dishes:
- Butter chicken – the popular Indian favourite, lovingly marinated chicken and aromatic sauce.
- Morroccan harissa baked chicken – a beautiful mix of garlic and butter, with tender chicken and a blend of spices.
2 meat dishes:
- Durban lamb curry – the classic
- Beef bourguignon – melt in your mouth, slow braised in beef stock and red wine, with tender vegetables.
2 seafood dishes:
- Classic fish pie – rich with potato, cheese and deliciously soft fish fillets.
- Kingklip curry – combining your favourites, seafood and winter warming curry!
2 vegetarian dishes:
- Indian spiced aubergine, roasted red pepper and sweet potato curry – sweet and smoky, with just the right amount of spice.
- Truffle mushroom rosotto – rich and fragrant truffle mushrooms with creamy risotto rice.
This amazing box is available for only R1100. Each dish feeds two people, so you’re really getting 16 meals.