Is the family coming over this Christmas or New Year’s Eve and you don’t feel like cooking?
Don’t worry, because Chef Kuan is coming to the rescue. Indonesian set menus, famous Asian street food noodle dishes, dim sum and signature wok udon, crayfish, prawns, shoyu broth, crispy pork belly and more are what you can expect from Chef Kuan of Kuan Kitchen Club.
For the festive season Chef Kuan and his team have prepared two incredible set menus that have always been popular at the restaurants he’s worked at and are ideal for larger groups.
INSPIRED BY ELSA GHOST SET MEMU FROM KRONENDAL
- 1/2 Crispy Duck and 6 Mandarin Pancakes
- Thai Tom Yum Crayfish
- Penang Curry Roast Duck & Fresh Lychee
- L’Orange Duck- Saffron Orange Glaze
- Wok Crayfish Chili Salt Pepper or Chili & Thai Holy Basil
- Steamed Jasmine Rice
- Artisan Mochi ,Mango Sticky Rice & Chocolate Ganache Bao
FESTIVE AWARD-WINNING PEKING DUCK & CRAYFISH INSPIRED MENU FOR 2 @ R900
- Crispy duck skin with mandarin pancakes served with spring onion, cucumber and hoisin sauce
- Duck Spring Rolls
- Shredded Duck Meat with Bamboo and Shitake Egg Drop Soup with crispy wanton or
- Thai Crayfish Tom Yum
- Peking Duck Cutlet
- Charred Spring Onion & Ginger Crayfish Crispy Egg Noodle
- Artisan Mochi , Mango Sticky Rice and Chocolate Ganache Bao
Place your order now by WhatsApp’ing 060 533 9266 with your order, contact details and address.
P.S.: Every set menu ordered will receive a bottle of the famous Chili oil.