Experience a taste of Italy.
Anthonij Rupert Wines produces seasonal meals perfectly paired with their range of L’Ormarins, Cape of Good Hope and Terra del Capo and, of course, Anthonij Rupert wines.
This winter Italy takes the stage in a new antipasti bar menu with tapas-style dishes inspired by the winelands. Expect vegetarian, seafood and meat dishes and assorted platters to share. It’s all your favourite Italian dishes the way you’d expect mamma to make – with a South African flair.
Just to get your mouth watering, here’s an appetizer of what you can expect:
- Italian mini Burrata complemented with artichokes, capers and pinenuts, served with a drizzling of White Balsamic and Zataar vinaigrette
- Salmon Trout, dressed in a Gremolata crème fraiche, preserved lemon and watercress
- Black Angus Beef and Truffles produced from their Altima Estate
- Truffled Polenta chips served with Truffle Aioli.
- Chef HW’s estate-raised Black Angus Beef Italian style sausages
- Angus Beef Salsiccia Meatballs served in a heartwarming Beef Brodo
To get your tasting experience warmed up, why not treat yourself to a wine tasting before or after lunch at Terra del Cape Tasting Room? Or if you want to explore, Franschhoek Motor Museum is not too far away.
The Terra del Capo Tasting Room and Antipasto Bar are open from Tuesday to Sunday (10am to 4:30pm), but pre-booking is essential. For more information and reservations contact email@example.com or phone 021 874 9041.
It’s too good not to try. Reserve your table today.
Directions to Antonij Rupert