They’re pulling out all the stops.
It’s always a top-shelf experience at the Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa. They spare no effort in ensuring that their customers leave still dripping with luxury and spectacular service.
One of the ways they love to show off is with gourmet dinner evenings, where guests are treated to a taste symphony of multi-course dinners with wine pairings.
The latest – and the penultimate for the year – is the event on 27 September where executive chef Christo Pretorius and sommelier Gregory Mutambe team up with Bouchard Finlayson winemaker Chris Albrecht to bring another one for the books at the hotel’s Azure Restaurant, with the ocean as a backdrop. Boutique vineyard Bouchard Finlayson is dedicated to the quality production of Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc.
Feast your eyes on this menu:
- Amuse bouche of Salmon Tacos, with teriyaki sauce, shredded cabbage, mirin aioli and toasted sesame seeds, perfectly paired with the Bouchard Finlayson Blanc De Mer 2018.
- The Bouchard Finlayson Sauvignon Blanc 2018 with the first course of Grilled Octopus with burnt beetroot puree, pickled beetroot, toasted hazelnuts, sauté kale and green onion oil.
- Mushroom Dim Sum partnered with Missionvale Chardonnay 2017.
- Stellenbosch Joostenberg roasted duck breast, with duck confit croquettes, red cabbage, celeriac puree, cranberries and duck jus and the Estate’s lauded Galpin Peak Pinot Noir 2015.
- Boerekaas Mille Feuille dessert with puff pastry, boerenkaas custard, burnt apple gel, citrus jellies, spiced apple chutney and celery salad., paired with Bouchard Finlayson’s Hannibal 2017 – a unique blend of Italian varietals – Sangiovese, Pinot noir, Nebbiolo, Shiraz, Mourvédre and Barbera.
The cost of this exclusive event is R695 per person including food, wine and water.
For more information and to book, contact Restaurant Reservations on 021 437 9029 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions to 12 Apostles
021 437 9000