Eastland Pie Company is an online micro-bakery based in Green Point, Cape Town, specialising in American-style sweet pies.
All made by hand, from scratch, using the best, mostly local ingredients. Flavours change frequently, and each week you’re sure to find something new. Having spend much of the past two years perfecting their recipes, they are now ready to share their home-made pies with the rest of Cape Town via their online store.
From time to time, you will also see them pop up at your favourite local markets. This Saturday, you will find them at The Neighbourgoods Market on 9 July from 9 am – 3pm.
Which pies you can expect to get your hands on?
- ELGIN VALLEY APPLE PIE: Freshly peeled apples for each batch. Not too sweet, not too spiced just deliciously appley.
- KEY LIME PIE: A luscious sweet/tart custard made with the juice and zest of fresh local limes.
- MAPLE BOURBON PECAN PIE: Crunchy pecans with the smoky flavours of Kentucky Bourbon and organic maple syrup.
- PUMPKIN PIE: Made from scratch, using real pumpkin and pumpkin spice. Nothing screams Autumn quite like Pumpkin Pie!
- CHOCOLATE CARAMEL: Crackly top layer with a rich brownie-like center, topped with caramel sauce
- MINI BERRY PIES: 4 Deliciously fruity summer berry pies.
If you don’t have weekend plans yet, make sure to head over to Woodstock on Saturday to join The Neighbourgoods Market at the Old Biscuit Mill on Albert Road. You’ll find plenty of local arts & crafts, fashion, and – of course – your soon to be favourite pies.
275 Albert Road, Woodstock.