Restaurant Week is back!
It’s the time of the year, where upmarket restaurants across the country will offer their menu at reduced prices either for lunch or dinner. Seats have to be pre-booked in advance through the Restaurant Week online portal.
Gambas Seafood Bistro
Inspired by the seafood traditions of Spain and the Med.
Gambas Seafood Bistro’s is a Seafood foodie haven and its menu boasts everything from Peri-peri prawns to West Coast mussels, fresh oysters to Patagonia Calamari, seared Tuna to classic hake and chips. You’ll find fresh fish, sushi, seabass, sardines, seafood Jambalaya, crayfish in season, and more.
How to book?
This year, Gambas Seafood Bistro will be part of Restaurant Week (1 April – 2 May) offering a delicious 3 course dinner special for only R295 as well as a 2 course lunch offering for only R195 per person.
- Gamba’s Ajillo –De shelled prawns in sherry , paprika,garlic and chilli served bruschetta
- Calamari Patatas Bravas –Cubed potatoes with spicy napolitana,aioli and crispy heads
- Caprese –Fior de latte with sliced jam tomatoes, basil pesto and fresh basil leaves
- Ceviche – Marinated hake with lemon juice , fresh chillies , coriander, tomato, avocado and cucumber ribbon
- Seafood Paella – Prawns, line fish, calamari, fresh black mussel cooked in a fragrant savoury rice
- Best of Both Worlds – 150g Rump , Grilled prawns and grilled calamari served with fries, peri peri and garlic sauce
- Gamba’s Platter for One – Grilled hake , garlic mussels, calamari, prawns with lemon butter and peri peri sauce
- Line Fish – Herb crusted line fish with Miso turnip purée, roast root veggies and creamy herb sauce
- Creme Brûlée
- Chocolate Brownie
- Baked Vanilla Cheesecake