Have you made plans for the Easter weekend yet?
The long weekend is nearly here which means the family will be gathering for an Easter feast. For some a religious holiday, for other’s it’s just an occasion to spend more time with the extended family. However you decide to celebrate, there’s bound to be a lot of food and we’re here to help highlighting a few delicious meals that are perfect to snack on or something for in-between.
Suggested equipment: Ezidri Dehydrator
- 8 Portobello mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Slice mushrooms (thick)
- Combine all ingredients
- Marinade mushrooms for 2 – 4 hours
- Place mushrooms on a dehydrator tray
- Dehydrate mushrooms for 6 – 8 hours
(or until as dry as you prefer)
- Can be kept for up to 2 weeks
*Any mushroom can be used for this recipe