As we go through what feels like our millionth lockdown, let’s take this opportunity to enjoy home-made mocktails featuring ANGOSTURA® aromatic bitters, it changes everything.
Here are three mocktails to enjoy in the comfort of your home this winter.
ORANGE BLOSSOM MOCKTAIL
- ½ cup orange tangerine juice
- ½ cup sparking apple juice
- ½ cup natural ginger ale
- 8 – 10 drops ANGOSTURA® aromatic bitters
- Combine ingredients in a small jug and stir. Serve over ice or straight up. Enjoy!
LEMON, LIME AND BITTERS
- 30 ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 22 ml sugar syrup
- 22 ml lime cordial
- 6 – 8 dashes of ANGOSTURA® aromatic bitters
- Garnish: fresh lemon or lime wedge
- Add ANGOSTURA® aromatic bitters, then ice. Add lemon juice, lime cordial and sugar syrup. Top up with lemonade. Garnish by squeezing the lemon/lime wedge into the drink and serve.
THE CLASSIC ROCK SHANDY
Glass: Highball glass
- 165 ml soda water
- 165 ml lemonade
- 4 – 6 dashes ANGOSTURA® aromatic bitters
- Garnish: Fresh Lemon or lime wedge
- Build ingredients over ice, dash with ANGOSTURA® aromatic bitters, stir and garnish with lime wedge and serve.
For more mocktail recipes follow ANGOSTURA® aromatic bitters on social media, Facebook, and Instagram @AngosturaZA; and for more information about ANGOSTURA® aromatic bitters visit their website https://angosturabitters.com/ .