Sustainable and delicious.
The Townhouse Hotel will delight your senses with everything from gourmet dishes to hearty, local is lekker comfort food. Imagine your tannie’s traditional chicken curry, or your yoga instructor’s health bowl. Drown them out with a milkshake on steroids. Because life is just too short.
October is Marine Month and the Townhouse Hotel has created a Fish and Sips menu to celebrate Cape Town’s proud fishing tradition.
Choose from their selection of sustainable fish dishes at Trees Cafe and Trees Restaurant. Add the suggested Ashbourne and Southern Right wine pairings from Hamilton Russell Vineyards.
What’s on the Menu?
- Haddock chowder with burnt sweetcorn, carrot, herbs and potato – R56
- Southern Right Sauvignon Blanc glass R90/bottle R350
- Smoked snoek pâté served with burnt apple puree, deep-fried capers and homemade dill crostini -R78
- Ashbourne Sauvignon Blanc/Chardonnay glass R65/bottle R250
- Franschhoek salmon Trout with roasted cauliflower, pickled butternut, dill mash, beetroot purée and molasses jus – R148
- Ashbourne Cinsault Rosé glass R65/bottle R250
Directions to The Townhouse Hotel
60 Corporation street
021 465 7050