What are your plans for Easter Lunch?
Radisson Hotel Convention Centre is situated outside of the hustle and bustle of Johannesburg on a private estate in Bredell, Kempton Park. Conveniently, it is easily accessible from major highways and is only an 8-minute drive from O.R. Tambo International airport. A bleisure hotel, the facilities include a spa & wellness centre, multiple onsite restaurants ranging from relaxed to fine dining, and an international convention centre.
They are hosting an incredible Easter lunch this year.
R550 per person, kids under 12 eat for half price. Activities on the day include an Easter Egg hunt and also an Easter egg decorating station for the kids.
What’s on the Easter Lunch Menu?
- BUILD A SALAD BAR WITH SELECTION OF CONDIMENTS AND ACCOMPANYING SALADS FROM THE GARDE MANGER
- OVEN ROASTED LEG OF TOPSIDE BEEF & LAMB LEG SERVED WITH ACCOMPANIMENTS , MUSHROOM SAUCE AND ONION GRAVY
- SELECTION OF SEASONAL VEGETABLES AND POTATO DISHES
- CHEF’S CASSEROLE, CHICKEN CURRY, MUTTON CURRY, SAVOURY RICE,
- SELECTION OF DESSERTS FROM OUR PASTRY CHEF
- TEAS & COFFEES INCLUDED WITH SELECTION OF CITRUS, CURRANTS, & CHOCOLATE HOT CROSS BUNS
To Book: Email firstname.lastname@example.org