Please join Elgin Vintners at the table this Saturday evening when The Salt Chef, Craig Cormack will present a gastronomic 6-course wine dinner.
This is the first in a series of ‘Winemaker’s Dinners’ Elgin Vintners will be hosting at the 4-Star Country House.
Lots of candles and a cosy atmosphere, a roaring fireplace, a range of stunning wines from their portfolio, and Chef Craig’s culinary creations will accompany a relaxing dinner and great conversation.
For this intimate dinner (20 seats only) there are still a few spots left, you can book online via the website.
What’s on the Menu?
- Welcome Drinks & Canapés
- First Course: classic Niçoise salad with seared Yellowfin tuna & Elgin Vintners Sauvignon Blanc
- Second course: Seared sustainable Line fish, saffron bouillabaisse, rouille & Elgin Vintners The Century
- Third Course: Risotto bianco, goats cheese cylinder, chorizo & Ridgelands Sandstone Barrel-fermented Sauvignon Blanc
- Fourth Course: Seared Duck breast, clementines, chicken liver parfait, clementine jus & Elgin Vintners Pinot Noir
- Fifth course: Waterhog Loin, black lava salt crust, asparagus, Jerusalem artichokes, Syrah jus & Ridgelands Syrah
- Six course: Poached plums and rose trifle, amaretti meringues & T’Kane Ouwe Viognier Straw Wine
- Finale: Coffee & Friandise
Book your table now!