Finally! A day created to celebrate a man.
We’ve been told we can celebrate more than one man.
While there are so many things that we are told to do to be a good man, we’ve kind of narrowed it down to three solid tips (like the three monkey’s) that suit us just fine.
- Mix it up.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously.
- Always choose quality over quantity.
A wise and obvious whisky-lover, once said that water was not fit to drink. “To make it palatable, we had to add whisky.” So, after a crazy year, which made us nuts and sometimes go bananas, make today matter, make it monkey!
In celebration of International Men’s Day this 19 November, Monkey Shoulder whisky brings you the drink which enables a man to magnify his joy, and his happiness in one sip of delight.
Enjoy a Rob Roy cocktail and cheers to 2020, cheers to being a man of today and cheers to a greater 2021.
Rob Roy Recipe:
- 50ml Monkey Shoulder
- 25ml Sweet Vermouth
- 3 dashes Angostura Bitters
- Orange Zest
- Combine Monkey Shoulder, sweet vermouth and bitters.
- Stir the cocktail mixture over ice until very cold.
- Strain into a chill martini glass and serve garnished with an orange zest.
Monkey Shoulder Whisky is available at these participating retailers.