Rugby fever is coming.
Shimmy Beach Club is not only great for a night out of dancing and letting your hair down, but they also regularly host superb events to highlight special occasions. If there is something happening, you can bet Shimmy is putting is on their calendar and inviting you along.
This time it’s the rugby world cup. Join them in supporting the Springboks with live screenings of all the main world cup fixtures on a projector screen in the Absolut Lounge.
Diarise these dates so that you don’t miss a thing:
- Saturday 21 September – New Zealand VS South Africa 11:45AM
- Friday 04 October – South Africa VS Italy 11:45AM
- Tuesday 08 October – South Africa VS Canada 12:15PM
- Saturday 19 October – QUARTER FINALS 1-2
- Winner Pool C VS Runner Up Pool D 09:15AM
- Winner Pool B VS Runner Up Pool A 12:15PM
- Sunday 20 October – QUARTER FINALS 3-4
- Winner Pool D VS Runner Up Pool C 09:15AM
- Winner Pool A VS Runner Up Pool B 12:15PM
- Saturday 26 October – SEMI-FINALS 1
- Winner Quarter Final 1 VS Winner Quarter Final 10:00AM
- Sunday 27 October – SEMI-FINALS 2
- Winner Quarter Final 3 VS Winner Quarter Final 4 11:00AM
- Friday 01 November BRONZE FINAL
- Loser Semi Final 1 VS Loser Semi Final 2 11:00AM
- Saturday 02 November GOLD FINAL
- Winner Semi Final 1 VS Winner Semi Final 2 11:00AM
Plus there will be a SA meets Japan themed rugby menu, including biltong sushi, Springbok platters and more, as well as boerewors burger and beer special for R75. You will also stand a chance to win a Heineken hamper.
Book a table via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 200 7778. There is no entry fee and walk-ins are also welcome.
Come on, Bokke!
Directions to Shimmy Beach Club
021 200 7778