The Bay Hotel is hosting an exclusive 3 course dinner this Valentine’s Day.
The Bay Hotel is hosting an exclusive Valentine’s Day dinner prepared by world-class guest chef Luke Wonnacott. Priced at R595 per person, tickets include a 4-course meal, oyster bar and complimentary glass of G.H. Mumm Champagne. A vegetarian menu is also available. Tickets are limited and on sale now.
Over 14 years of experience in some of the world’s top restaurants and hotels has seen Luke Wonnacott working under some of the world’s top chefs such as Gordon Ramsay. Luke’s career reached new highs when he got appointed as the Chef De Cuisine at Ossiano, which led to him winning the following awards:
- Young Chef Of the Year Runner-Up – Timeout Dubai 2012
- Seafood Chef of the Year – Prochef Middle East 2013
- Seafood Restaurant of the Year – Timeout Dubai 2013
- Restaurant of the Year – Hotelier Middle East 2013
- Chef of the Year Runner-Up – Caterer Middle East 2014
- Seafood Restaurant of the Year – Timeout Dubai 2014
- Restaurant of the Year – Hotelier Middle East 2014
- Seafood Restaurant of the Year – Timeout Dubai 2015
Luke’s menu for Valentines Day dinner includes Alaskan King Crab, Lamb Navarin and Valrhona Chocolate Tart.
The Bay Hotel is an exclusive luxury hotel. With an unrivalled location on the Camps Bay beachfront, the hotel offers panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean. The hotel is also the home of stylish Sandy B Private Beach Club.
With a backdrop of one of the most breath-taking views in Cape Town, this event is sure to be one of the most incredible Valentine’s Days yet.
Bottles of G.H. Mumm Champagne will be available on the night for R750 a bottle.
Booking is essential, as seating is limited: email@example.com or call
(0)21 430 4444.
Directions to The Bay Hotel
69 Victoria Street
021 430 4444