This is probably one of my favorite dishes and it’s so easy to make. Also, it can be fine-tuned with some other flavors if you like! Beef can be combined with rice, barley, pasta, cheese or just veggies to fill the peppers.
- 4 large red Peppers
- 500 g minced beef
- 1 Can peeled small tomatoes
- possibly a pinch of cayenne pepper
- chopped garlic
- 200 gr grated mozzarella
- Wash the peppers and take out the inside
- Cook in boiling water for 15 minutes
- Fry the minced beef in pan
- season with a little cayenne pepper
- Add chopped garlic and mix well
- Put the peppers in a greased casserole dish and fill them with the beef.
- Add the mozzarella on top.
- Cover with aluminum foil and put it in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes
- Then remove the foil and leave it for another 2 – 3 minutes to let the cheese melt.
- Serve with rice on the side.