This summer, Spier is offering you the ultimate way to unwind.
Enjoy live music from 16:00-19:00. Admission is free but please do secure your spot on the lawn in advance on Dineplan — capacity is limited to accommodate social distancing.
Sunset Session line-up:
- 28 January Dan Apolis
- 4 February Mark Haze
- 11 February Vosloo Bekker
- 18 February Ruben Gerritz
- 25 February Francois Haasbroek
The January line-up will be revealed soon, follow our social channels for more updates. There will be no live music in the event of rain, line-up is subject to change.
Spier Wine Farm will make sure you don’t go hungry (or thirsty!). Here’s what’s on the menu:
- Include a picnic on your ticket. Enjoy our flagship Spier Summer Picnic, or our smaller Mini Picnic for two (includes a Vadas baguette, hummus, charcuterie and cheeses with lavash crackers)
- Discover your next favourite wine at the Wine Tasting station
- Get pizza to-go from Vadas Smokehouse & Bakery. We’re obsessed with The Fat Butcher (margherita, smoked beef brisket, bone marrow and salsa verde) but, in fairness, they’re all incredible
- Create your own unique al fresco feast with goodies from the Farm Café open until 19:00
By choosing Spier, you are supporting Spier’s Growing for Good learning initiatives that empower communities to create positive social and environmental change.