Guys, I’m fan-girling so hard I can barely write this article. Retreat Yourself Wellness Festival is kicking off, just outside of Cape Town, from 8 – 11 March. It’s like all my dreams (except that one about winning R10 billion in the lotto) have come true.
- Scroll down to win tickets
This 1500ish person, 4-day, family-friendly, vegetarian, conscious and sustainable getaway, gives you the chance to truly disconnect (there’s no signal there, soz Insta Stories) from the world and its worries. Picture the magnificent lovechild of health retreat and a music festival, where wellness, music, food and learning are on the agenda.
“Expand your mind, unravel your body and let your soul dance. Start your day with sunrise sun salutations in the middle of a forest, then meander to a Champagne brunch prepared in partnership with Jarryd’s. Broaden your consciousness in one of our workshops, have a midday Mojito, tuck in at one of the many vegetarian eateries, then shake your tush on a secret dancefloor or at the rollerboogie.”
Tickets are R850 per adult and R400 for kids aged 4 – 12. Bring yo’ own tent for free, or if that ain’t your thang, accommodation starts at R2400 with options like thatch roof, self-catering cottages, simple tents and even glamping, daaahling.
This ticket includes unlimited access to:
- Talks and workshops, including health food author of Yoga Kitchen, Marlien Wright, and motivational speaker and innovator, John Sanei.
- Food Masterclass with Lapo Magni
- Astrology and tantra workshops and more.
- Cacao Ceremony with Lah Hallah
- Yoga, movement and meditation classes
- Trail runs & mountain bike trails
- Art gallery
- 3 dance floors with live bands and DJs
- Roller Boogie
- Silent Disco
- Fashion & Food market
- Kids yoga & play area managed by professional child minders
- Bring Your Own camping – including premium showers and toilets
- The Outdoor Cinema
- Sound Journeys
- Comedy Night
- And a flowing dam – OMG WATER!!!!!!!!
Over and above this, there’s also a champagne brunch, an evening banquet which you can book for here. There’s even a spa, but it’s first-come-first-served, so get there early.
The wonderousness starts at 12pm Thursday 8 March and ends at 5pm Sunday 11 March.
Check out their website for details and to book tickets, accommodation and for entry to the special events. You can give them a follow on Facebook and check out the FB event as well as on Instagram. You can also drop them a mail on email@example.com
WIN A DOUBLE TICKET TO RETREAT YOURSELF
BUT WAIT, there’s more. We’re giving away a double ticket to the whole shebang, which gets you access to all the talks, fitness and more.