Expand your culinary skills with a cooking class by Stir Crazy!
Use this time wisely and learn how to prepare tasty, nutritious meals and build that immune system for the colder winter weather here in Cape Town. We’ve listed some of our favorite upcoming cooking classes in September below which you can book directly with Stir Crazy!
To book any of these events and to check out all daily Stir Crazy’s amazing classes, visit their website!
Balance plant based cooking: 4 October, 6pm
- Plant based eating is on the rise. Whether you do it for your health or the environment, don’t let anyone tell you that it’s not delicious! Get all the nutrients you need from tasty and simple plant based meals.
Authentic Italian: 14 October, 6pm
- Pizzas, pastas, prosciutto – our 3 favourite P’s. Beautifully cured meats, herbs bresola and burrata. Go home filled!
South African Cooking Safari: 18 October, 6pm
- South African favourites on steroids. Gourmet braai like you’ve never seen it before!
Taste of the Mediterranean: 21 October, 6pm
- The Mediterranean diet is chock full of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, beans, nut and seeds, and olive oil – all you need for healthy, balanced living. Make endless flavour combinations.
Moroccan Magic: 25 October, 6pm
- Tagines for the win! Fall off the bone meats cooked to with cous cous and tender veg, flavourful and hearty.
P.S.: Also contact Stir Crazy to enquire about their online cooking classes via Zoom!
Directions to Stir Crazy Cooking School
14 Quay Road
V&A Waterfront (On Route to Cape Grace, first building on your right)
021 501 0695