Cheep - Deals for the Hungry!
Presents are the best. But waiting for your birthday to get one is no fun. That’s why we should buy them for ourselves.
“Join and get boutique wines, artisanal delicacies and foodie must-haves delivered to your door for that once-a-month deserved spoil.”
The OOH Box is a monthly national service that brings you 8 new products to try every month. You’re guaranteed four bottles of wine; coffee, tea, hot chocolate or any new hot products; olive oil, vinegar, or spices; confectionary; and an OOH! treat like beer or biltong! It’s a way to open up your world to a huge range of new products. It’s actually flipping cool.
- Sign up is EASY <— click to see how!
- 100% money back guarantee.
- Delivery to members is free.
- Joining is quick and easy.
- Exclusive deals from suppliers.
- Anytime cancellation.
- And a range of payment options.
I had the one month trial (which is the perfect way to send someone the OOH! Box as a gift) and in it was all of the deliciousness below. I love the variety of products, but none feel like a cheap compromise.
- 2011 Stonewall Cabernet Sauvignon // 120
- 2014 Star Hill Sauvignon Blanc // 110
- 2010 Sutherland Cabernet Sauvignon Petit Verdot // 110
- 2015 Glen Carlou Unwooded Chardonnay // 100
- The Cooksister Old Fashioned Sosatie Marinade //40
- 500ml Adamskloof Olive Oil // 85
- Sweet Temptations Coconut Ice // 42
- Ritzi’s Coffee // 70
- And a sneaky Sxollie apple cider // 20
I really like that you can choose to sign up from a range of payment options and that you can just give it a try as a once-off. It’s easy, it’s fun, it’s affordable and exciting. A really nice way to spoil yourself, and ya, your loved ones too.
For more info clickity click… HERE!