Have you seen these great mixed case wine specials?
Celebrate, because we can once again gather with friends and family. Celebrate because we can enjoy a glass of our favourite Blaauwklippen wine. Their range of premium wines adds a special touch to any occasion, dinner date, or some much needed me-time.
Mix it up by ordering a mixed case of Blaauwklippen wines and be sure that your next event shimmers with that signature Blaauwklippen shine. Otherwise dinner for one is looking mighty good too!
Mixed Red Case:
Get 3 bottles Malbec 2019 and 3 bottles Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 for only R785.00 per case of six.
- Malbec – dark chocolate and crème caramel hints make this a beautiful pairng with rich beef or duck dishes and hearty pastas.
- Cabernet Sauvignon – go French with an elegant beef bourguignon or rack of lamb and pair it with this intense and velvety blend of dark black cherries and dark chocolate aromas, hints of pencil shavings and cassis.
Mixed White Case:
Get 3 bottles Chenin Blanc 2020 and 3 bottles Sauvginon Blanc 2020 for only R475.00 per case of six.
- Chenin Blanc – rich mushroom risotto will welcome this fruity mix of quince, peach and pineapple with orange blossom and straw nuances. Add it to barbequed chicken dishes for a gourmet braai experience.
- Sauvignon Blanc – a burst of green fig and green guava with pineapple and nettles, blackcurrant lead and passion fruit that is stunning with seafood. It’s the perfect addition to summer gatherings.
De Blaaw Klip Case:
Buy a case of 6 bottles De Blaauwe Klip Bordeaux-Style red blend and save 30% (R350)
This vibrant wine hosts dark cassis and cigar box with plum-chocolate pudding. Chocolate mousse and wine? Yes, please!
3 x Red Zinfandel and 3 x White Zinfandel for R630 per case (Save R150!)
- White: Think summer picnics with this blush peach and lemon-lavender flavoured wine with notes of orange blossom and cookies and cream finish. It pairs well with poultry and seafood dishes.
- Red: Plush sour cherry and cranberry, with liquorice, dark chocolate, cinnamon and all spice make this a delicate but bold wine, with an unexpected savoury texture and lingering tobacco.