Restaurant Week is back!
It’s the time of the year, where upmarket restaurants across the country will offer their menu at reduced prices either for lunch or dinner. Seats have to be pre-booked in advance through the Restaurant Week online portal.
French accents evident in the furnishing, extensive champagne collections and international dishes meet a Portuguese flaire, inspired by owners Victor and Naldo Gonçalves, Experience a wide selection of top South African wines and French champagnes.
How to book?
From 1 October – 30 October 2021, Pigalle Sandton will serve you a 2-course lunch menu (R250) and a 3-course dinner menu (R375) using only seasonal fresh ingredients to give you a real taste of the world.
- Chicken caesar salad, served with crisp streaky bacon, croutons, sun blushed tomatoes and parmesan shavings
- Peri peri chicken livers, served with a toasted bun
- Mussels cooked in shellfish emulation, drizzled with a cilantro puree and topped with micro greens
- Prawn bisque, served with prawn meat and toasted bun
- Seafood fussilli pasta in a creamy tomato sauce, served with sun blushed cherry tomatoes and chives
- Peri peri spatchcock baby chicken, served with fries
- Grilled rump cooked to perfection, served with a bone marrow café de Paris butter and fries
- Grilled line fish, served with creamy polenta and seafood volute
- Famous nut cake, served with a decadent chocolate sauce
- Eton mess with white balsamic strawberry compote
- Vanilla crème brûlée and seasonal berries