When health is more important than ever.
The Harvest Table aims to create a healthier world with a range of super products drawn from nature and designed to complement your lifestyle. When health consciousness is on the rise with many people watching their intake of gluten, dairy and sugar and ensuring they get proper nutrients from their diet, The Harvest Table is a breath of fresh air and a partner in arms.
The Harvest Table’s extensive health range includes collagen enriched products and powders – even coffee, hot chocolate and latte powders – fruit powders, alkalising powders, MCT oil powders and bone broths. Add aromatic Ugandan coffee beans and erythritol sweeteners to your morning arsenal for a great start to the day.
They also post delicious, healthy recipes to aid you in your quest for wellness.
Take a look at this yummy vegetable fritter recipe, well-prepared to make you glow from within (it’s gluten free, dairy free, high in fibre and vegan friendly):
Potato and Zuchini Vegetable Fritters
- 2 flax eggs
- 450g zucchini grated
- 450g potato grated
- quarter punnet mushrooms
- 1-2 sprigs spring onion
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp Harvest Table bone broth
- 4 tbsp chickpea flour
- half teaspoon paprika
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Add grated zucchini, potato and pinch of salt into a cloth and let sit for a few minutes
- Squeeze excess liquid out and place into a large bowl
- Mix all remaining ingredients including flax egg and herbs, making sure its well incorporated
- Heat a good drizzle of olive oil over medium to high heat
- Spoon two tablespoons of the mixture into the pan and flatten slightly
- Cook fritters for about 3 minutes per side until golden brown
Serve with an array of dips or use as part of a breakfast spread.
Check out the Harvest Table online store to order your Harvest Table bone broth to make this recipe at home!