Discover another side to the city with new offerings for South African Residents
Cape Town’s most spectacular waterfront resort, One&Only Cape Town, is delighted to announce that the resort will begin welcoming guests back on the 15 October 2020 to discover another side to this breath-taking city.
Situated at the centre of Cape Town’s fashionable Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, overlooking the marina and with panoramic views across to Table Mountain, One&Only Cape Town is a tranquil enclave on the doorstep of the pulsating city.
One&Only Cape Town offers benchmark-setting wellness on the exclusive Spa Island, famed cuisine from several restaurants including culinary icon, Nobu, and a range of curated experiences to celebrate the best of the destination.
Whether a city break, an adventure, a romantic getaway or a family vacation, Cape Town has an abundance to offer throughout the year, with the resort serving as a gateway to the myriad of experiences available – from safaris to pristine beaches to the exploration of the world-renowned Cape wine region.
In honour of its reopening, One&Only Cape Town has introduced a new offer exclusively for South African residents.
- Your Urban Retreat features special rates starting from R7,620, as well as complimentary breakfast and savings of 25% off all food and beverage throughout the stay. Guests can take advantage of spacious guest rooms and suites, the largest in the city with a minimum size of 63m2, all with a private terrace or balcony and breath-taking views of the resort’s private marina and surrounding waterways. Guest rooms have a distinctive resort feel and convenient access to the infinity pool and exclusive Spa Island.
A destination for world-class dining for visitors and locals alike, One&Only Cape Town is home to the only Nobu in Africa, serving global renowned Japanese-Peruvian cuisine, with a selection of dishes that hero local South African ingredients. For breakfast, all-day dining and sophisticated drinks heading into the evening, there is Vista Bar&Lounge, situated at the heart of the resort and framed by the backdrop of Table Mountain. On the island, Isola delivers idyllic poolside dining with dishes inspired by summer such as salads and poke bowls, where as in-room dining provides magnificent private dining experiences, such as the much-loved breakfast spread, perfect for guests to enjoy on the privacy of their balcony, or a romantic dinner for two, with candles and the peaceful sounds of surrounding nature to set the mood.
For guests staying for two nights or more, the offer includes a captivating Resort Experience of choice.
One&Only Cape Town prides itself on personalised service, and ensuring their guests see and experience only the best of what is important to them. To experience a real sense of Cape Town and all the location has to offer, the resort has conceptualised and curated a number of experiences available exclusively to guests.
- Guests can choose from Sip & Savour
- a wine tasting experience with the acclaimed resort sommelier, Luvo Ntezo, in the resort’s new Wine Studio, a sleek and sophisticated space featuring beautiful artwork and a selection of the resort’s impressive wine offering.
- Alternatively, guests can peek behind the scenes of the resort’s pastry kitchen for an interactive Cooking Cultures masterclass, the ‘Cooking Tale of Two Sisters’; the preparation of the Koe’sister and Koeksister – an authentic exploration of local traditions through taste.
- Those searching for more active, outdoor pursuits can join the Stand Up and Paddle experience along the resort’s serene waterways.
When choosing to stay with One&Only Cape Town, guests are welcomed with the firm commitment that their health, safety, and wellbeing is the utmost priority. Though some offerings will be slightly different during this period, One&Only Cape Town will continue to offer choice, privacy, personalisation, and showcase the life, energy, and heartbeat of the resort and this city, so that its guests can experience an escape with the highest degree of comfort and enjoyment.