Make this year’s Christmas lunch your most delicious — and hassle-free — one yet!
With the Festive Entertaining Box from Spier Wine Farm, you’ll be able to enjoy a decadent feast at home without lifting a finger. The box is crammed full of Christmas classics prepared by Chef Hennie and his team at the Spier Farm Cafe using top-notch local ingredients. Add a little sparkle to the occasion with a bottle of our delicious Spier Méthode Cap Classique Brut (optional).
The Festive Entertaining Box serves 6 and includes:
- Cooked Farmer Angus gammon (1kg) — made with pork reared in Spier’s pastures without antibiotics or hormones
- Whole oak-smoked chicken (1.6 kg)
- Pickled beef tongue (410g)
- Jars of spiced apple chutney and sweet mustard (310g)
- A Vadas sourdough loaf (made with organic, stoneground flour) and smoked snoek pâté (180g)
- Camembert with pickled cranberries and candied walnuts (100g)
- Pickled beetroot salad (500g)
- Mince pies and gingerbread cookies (6 each)
- Frozen Christmas cheesecake with an alcoholic kick (800g)
The cooked ingredients will arrive with clear heating instructions. The delivery date can be specified in the note section on check-out, with the 24th of December being the last available date. Boxes are only available for delivery within the greater Cape Town Area.