Need a bit of foodie inspiration this festive season?
Explore the specially curated demo class series at Makers Landing this December, and let the chefs help you reinvent golden oldie recipes or spark an entirely new festive spread.
From bread recipes to koesisters, meaty classics to side dishes, why not bring a friend along and have some fun with our local chef’s and makers.
There will be live music and a variety of food and drinks to sample before or after your class while you make the most of summer sunsets on the water’s edge.
Learn. Make. Eat. Share. One plate at a time. Book here!
- 8th December: Sweet Lion Heart – Festive Slab Decorating Evening Workshop
- 10th December: The Bread Bar – Bread, Cheese & Wine @ R450
- 11th December: Nolu Seven Colours Eatery – Traditional Festive Cooking @ R445
- 11th December: Tumi ChewMe – Two course meal experience @ R395
- 12th December: Charming Chef – Festive Macaroons @ R285
- 17th December: Amerae – Better than holiday braai sides: Salads and more! Food that loves you back. @ R295
- 18th December”Amerae – Better than holiday braai sides: Salads and more! Food that loves you back. @ R295
- 18th December: Fuzzy -Flakey Roti Classes @ R250
- 22nd December: Sweet Lion Heart – Festive Candy Cone Decorating Evening Workshop