Get your favourite wines from Durbanville Hills Wine!
Durbanville Hills Wine has recently announced the best news we’ve heard all lockdown – their award-winning wines are available for purchase once again. If you’ve missed them as much as we have this should make you jump up and down with joy and proceed to line up all your wine glasses in preparation.
Get your engines going to roll up at the Durbanville Hills drive-thru!
Simply cruise down to Durbanville Hills wine estate, place your order and remain in the safety of your car while they load your boot for you. Their team has been trained in stringent health and safety protocols for your peace of mind.
What’s your favourite Durbanville Hills Wine?
- Cabernet Sauvignon – rich dark chocolate and plum and the spice of cinnamon make this wine a winter favourite. Serve with red meats, kidneys and mature cheeses.
- Chardonnay – pair this grapefruit and apple flavoured wine with your favourite Asian pork meal, a classic mac ‘n cheese or delicious garlic mushrooms.
- Chenin Blanc – fruity aromas with sweet oak spice and citrus. Pairs wonderfully with grilled fish, salads, shellfish and duck.
- Merlot – sweet fruits on the palate with silky tannins and a full-bodied aroma. This goes well with rich meat dishes spiced with rosemary and thyme.
- Merlot Rosé – a beautiful blend of berry flavours that will make a salmon, shrimp or avocado and corn salad sing.
- Pinotage – a mixed fruit bowl of citrus and tropical fruits, this wine is best served chilled and with some fish or tomato-based soup, green salads and cheeses.
- Shiraz – warm with leather and oriental spice, this wine goes well with exotic beef teriyaki, Moroccan lamb or roasted venison dishes.
- Sparkling Sauvignon Blanc – beautiful marriage of gooseberry, passion fruit, citrus and peach that pairs well with oysters, seafood, salmon and sushi.
- Sparkling Rosé – a romantic blend of Turkish delight, strawberries and rose petals, this wine is perfect for a date night of mixed berries and cream and fresh oysters, as well as casual sticky BBQ ribs.
Place your order now.
Directions to Durbanville Hills
021 558 1300