Bokomo Nature’s Source range of mueslis are tasty morning morsels making breakfast a breeze for South African families.
Made from wholesome rolled oats, nuts, fruit pieces and seeds, there are three different ranges: Nature’s Source Luxury, Nature’s Source Crunch and Nature’s Source Benefit. These brilliant breakfast treats comes in an array of fantastic flavours too offering indulgent goodness with every bite. In addition to breakfast, it is also the perfect quick-snack companion for when you are out and about.
Activations are set to take place across South Africa’s most popular shopping hubs which will not only allow you to taste some of the delicious recipes made using Nature’s Source, but also explore your six senses in a fun and interactive way.
Capture your experience or track the activations online using the hashtag #EscapeToNature
Join Bokomo Nature’s Souce on the following dates to see what everything is about:
- 27 – 28 April 2019 – Galleria Mall
- 4 – 5 May 2019 – Liberty Midlands Mall
Nature’s Source Chicken & Broccoli Bake Recipe
Recipe by Claire Allen
- Olive Oil
- ½ Medium onion chopped
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 2 Cups of Broccoli florets
- 8 Eggs
- 1 Cup of Grated Cheddar Cheese
- ½ Cup of Cream
- 1 cup of Nature’s Source with ancient grains
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken (1 chicken fillet)
- Cook chicken fillet on medium heat in a pan until tender. Once cooled down, pull the chicken and place into a cup for later.
- Place the pan over a lightly heated plate. Add a dash of Olive oil and chopped onions mix until lightly brown.
- Add the crushed garlic, and Nature’s Source ancient with grains and mix well. Place the broccoli florets and chopped cooked chicken into the mixture and stir until covered.
- Place 8 eggs into a bowl, add cream, a pinch of salt and pepper and mix well. Add into the mixture the grated cheese and mix.
- Pour mixture onto the Broccoli and chicken mix and stir until mixed. Sprinkle remaining grated cheese on top of the mixture and bake in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until puffed.
- Cut into slices and enjoy!