Cheep - Deals for the Hungry!
Chef Paul Nash at the Conservatory at the Cellars Hohenort Hotel has worked to bring guests a revitalising summer menu. Enjoy this three course menu in an idyllic garden setting for lunch or dinner. There are vegetarian options available as well.
Here’s some of what you can expect:
Some old favourites have gotten a makeover, like the Aged Boland Cheese Soufflé and Fynbos Herb-Crusted Springbok Loin. Chef Paul has also added new dishes such as Slow-Cooked Lamb Shoulder served with green pea and mint purée, dehydrated tomato, pinenut polenta and roasted lamb jus.
- West Coast Oysters, Crispy Calamari
- Yellowfin Tuna Shashimi
- Moroccan Quinoa and Roast Butternut Salad
- Sun-Dried Tomato Gazpacho.
- Grass fed beef fillet
- Free range half baby chicken
- Traditional Cape Malay Bobotie,
- Tagliatelle Primavera Pasta
- Rare Grilled Indian Ocean Tuna with a sweet and juicy char siu glaze
- Liz McGrath’s Chocolate Plate -white chocolate ice cream, dark chocolate fondant and passion fruit
- Crème brûlée – Vanilla Crème Brûlée, enhanced with lemon verbena, seasonal fruit and vanilla crumble
- Piquant local cheeses and homemade preserves
Enjoy a wonderfully aromatic coffee afterwards!
To book for lunch or dinner at The Conservatory, contact: restaurantres @ cellarshohenort.co.za
Directions to Cellars Hohenort Hotel
93 Brommersvlei road
021 795 6226