A unique curated experience in the Winelands.
Waterford Estate is situated in the picturesque Blaauwklippen Valley, in the world-renowned Stellenbosch region. They believe in the old adage of ‘less is more’. There is nothing pretentious or ostentatious about the estate, rather the visual impact is one of a seamless whole, which complements rather than detracts from the surrounding natural beauty.
Offering two incredible platter options that cater for two people allow for a relaxing experience in the beautiful Cape Winelands.
What’s on the Platter Menu?
HANDCRAFTED PLATTER R280 (for two people, excluding wine)
- Locally cured and smoked meats
- Pickled gherkins
- Chicken liver parfait
- Boerekonfyt Marinated olives
- Farm baked sourdough and coarse salt cumin and rosemary lavash
- Pearl caviar, cheese and mustard straws
- Local camembert, with spicy toasted cashew nuts
- Clementine marmalade
- Fresh grapes
- A selection of Mediterranean dips
HERITAGE PLATTER R300 (for two people, excluding wine)
Directions to Waterford Estate