One & Only Cape Town has announced that their popular Chef & The Vine series is back for another year.
These monthly wine and dine events feature some of the top local wine farms and exceptional cuisine at the hotel’s Ochre restaurant.
Ochre executive chef, Chris Mare, and chef de cuisine, Sandi Richmond, will tantalize with a curated menu paired with wines by the guest farm. The winemakers will also be there to guide guests through the unique characteristics of each wine.
Warwick Wine Estate is the first of the esteemed line-up of premium wine estates to delight guests on 26 March.
Warwick wines have won many awards, establishing it as a South African icon. Paired with this, guests can enjoy veal rolled in onion ash, gnocchi, pea purée, fine beans, and black current jus; and an impressive Balthazar will be opened for the main course.
The cost is R545 per person, which includes the five course menu and wine.
The full schedule of featured wine farms is as follows:
- March 26th –Warwick Wines
- April 30th – Ataraxia Wines
- May 28th – Marianne Wine Estate
- June 25th – Steenberg Vineyards
- July 30th – Bouchard Finlayson Winery
- August 27th – Erika Obermeyer Wines
- September 24th – Boschendal Wine Estate
- October 29th – Jordan Wine Estate
- November 26th – Taste of MCC, featuring 3 different labels
Bookings are essential, either directly with Ochre, or through dineplan or webtickets.
Directions to One&Only Cape Town
021 431 5888