Put some sparkle in your step at this Somerset West eatery.
96 Winery Road Restaurant is known for fabulous farm-style dining and food that will warm you from the inside. Champagne Billecart-Salmon is a champagne house in Mareuil-sur-Aÿ, France, that’s been pouring premium bubbly into our flutes since 1818. We bet we had you at champagne. Imagine if you could bring the class of the French into the decadence of the Western Cape wine country. Well.
You are invited by 96 Winery Road to attend their superb champagne and gourmet dinner event on 16 September at 18:30 for 19:00 – six courses with wine pairings and some bubbly too.
The dinner, a celebration of superlative cuvees of Champagne Billecart-Salmon, will be hosted by Paul-Edouard Bertin, a 7th generation family member. Together with head chef, Adrian Buchanan, get ready for a one-night only experience.
Here’s what you can expect from the menu:
- Parmesan choux puffs
- Champagne poached West Coast mussels
- Spinach and ricotta ravioli
- Roast chicken breast with garlic parsley butter
- Salmon fashion sandwich, new style sashimi, fine ratatouille
- Springbok carpaccion, snoek paté, confit duck and cherry pie
- Classic French apple tart with clotted cream
The cost is R1500 per person, all inclusive. Reserve your table now.
Directions to 96 Winery Road
021 842 2020