Balducci doesn’t only do traditional Italian well.
Their extensive menu hosts Asian noodles and tapas, sushi, seafood and grills, along with your favourite pizzas and pastas. Most recently they’ve introduced an amazing plant-based menu offering to ensure their customers are comfortable and satisfied.
Says Ian Halfon, co-owner of Balducci and MD of the Slick Restaurant Group:
At Balducci we believe that you always have to keep abreast with the latest trends. With the rise of conscious eating, awareness surrounding sustainability and rapidly growing health trends, we recently introduced a stand-alone plant-based menu at Balducci which proved to be extremely popular with both vegans and non-vegans. Our commitment to excellence and innovation sees us continually expanding and enhancing our plant-based menu, keeping it varied and creative, adding enticing new dishes that keep our guests coming back for more.
Here’s a bit of what you can expect on the menu:
- Vegan Butter-Chicken-Style Pasta
- Roasted Tofu and Vegan Satay Sauce Pizza
- Chickpea and Potato Curry
- Roasted Chilli Paste and Cashew Nut Yellow Noodles, Sunshine Plate including Lebanese-style Falafel
- Bhajis Plate including Corn Kernels dusted in Indian spices and chickpea flour and lightly fried
- Vegan Peanut-Butter Blondies
Here’s to health! Book your table today.
Directions to Balducci
6162 Breakwater Blvd
021 421 6002