Food Fanatics was created in a humble kitchen in Harfield Village, delivering wholesome home-cooked meals to your door.
Complete with heating instructions to create that restaurant experience at home, it’s perfect for a special occasion, date night, or if you just want to take the night off. They offer contact-less delivery during this time and a variety of delicious options to suit any dietary requirements.
Don’t feel like cooking tonight?
Have a look at our top picks from Food Fanatics:
Apricot chicken casserole
Saucy baked chicken portions (served on the bone) with apricot, chutney and brown onion – sweet and savoury, the best mix of all our favourite flavours.
Lamb shank pie
A pie is always so simple, so hearty and filling! Their rustic lamb shank pie is loaded with flavour from pearl onions, delicious lamb and a buttery puff pastry.
Mushroom and Kale pasta bake
A meat free dish that is so good that all carnivores will love it too; kale, mushrooms, mature cheddar and cauliflower sauce. Delicious!
Lentil and aubergine curry
Keep the plant-based meals coming with an aromatic lentil, sweet potato and aubergine curry, fragranced with mint and coriander. Please note it’s served with green chilli yoghurt on the side.
Friday night taste of India box
Splurge a little in an Indian inspired date night. Each box contains:
- Buttery garlic naan bread
- Fragrant spiced basmati rice with crispy fried onion
- Onion pakora
- Eggplant in seasoned yoghurt
- Fresh coriander chutney
- Sweet and spicy pineapple and mint chutney
- Charred sweet corn and red onion salsa
Choose two from these options options:
- Lamb madras – mild savoury curry made of mustard seeds, curry leaves, yoghurt and tamarind paste
- Chicken korma- rich and aromatic curry with a creamy sauce
- Masoor Dal – spicy red lentil and coconut curry (vegetarian)
- Alloo Gobi – cauliflower and potato dry curry (vegetarian)
Add a dessert of Indian donuts soaked in cardamom syrup and a 500ml ice cream; or opt for the classic brownie or malva pudding, which never fails to disappoint.
BUT there’s more!!!
Spend R650 or more on any Food Fanatics frozen meal or pantry essential and get R100 to use on any Homestead Pantry order on your next shop.
What are you waiting for? Place your order now.